- There are very very few people you can trust. I learned to rely on myself this year. No matter what anyone says, I can accomplish amazing things all on my own.
- Friendship and love can be found in the most unexpected places. I am so grateful for all of the amazing people I let into my world this year.
- Some things that seem very impossible are in fact possible. Self defeat is the worst kind. Once I learned this lesson, a lot of great things began to happen for me.
- My family is completely irreplaceable. we are not a perfect family, not even close. I wouldn't have it any other way. Although we lost the core of our family this year and it seemed that things would never be the same, the good lord has ways of bringing things together again. I learned that these are the most important people ever ever.
- Sometimes being a friend is hard work. This year took a toll on one of my most important friendships. I felt lost and abandoned at one point, but learned that relationships change people, sometimes for the better sometimes not so much. Either way you gotta stick with the people you love for better or worse.
- Marriage is hard work. Thats all i'm gonna say about that.
So with all being said, here is what I hope to accomplish in 2010. Please keep in mind that I said "hope to". Which only means I will do my best... thats all I can do.
- I will attempt to "clean it up" if you will. I have a tendency to have quite the vulgar vocabulary. Well for my mama and a few other important people in my life, i'm gonna do my best to limit my curse words. I'm not a sailor after all, in fact I don't even like boats.
- I will try to be on time to work everyday. I am pretty much a sleeper, so this is a challenge for me. We'll see how it goes.
- Spending more time with my family. My parents and my brother and niece and nephew. We have a pretty small family, which makes being together more important.
- Whorebath will take off this year. I will try hard to make this happen.
- My house and life will be clean and organized. I will do more dishes and make more lists.
Side note: I made it through this entire post without a single curse word. Yup